Coronavirus – COVID-19 information
The most up to date guidance and help can be found on the NHS website.
If you have symptoms of symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19)
These are recent onset of:
- new continuous cough and/or
- high temperature
You should follow the guidance to self-isolate.
Potton Town Council’s COVID-19 Community Pack.
To avoid catching or spreading coronavirus
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean