The Potton Town Council Newsletter is published quarterly and the Town Council will keep you informed on this page of any latest news between Newsletters.
- Town Council Vacancies March 22, 2018
Potton Town Council are currently recruiting a Part-time Caretaker and a Part-time General Assistant. Click here for details
- Kathryn Holloway PCC Annual Survey 2018 March 13, 2018
The Kathryn Holloway PCC Annual Survey 2018 is an opportunity for Bedfordshire residents and businesses to have a voice on the policing priorities that matter to you. If you would like to take part in the survey, which should take around ten minutes to complete, click here. The closing date will be 15 April 2018 and all your views and comments are welcome.
- Consultation on Bin Changes March 1, 2018
Central Bedfordshire Council is consulting on possible changes to bin collections to houses (not flats). The options being considered include:
* New approaches to fortnightly recycling collections
* Weekly food waste collection for everyone
* Three weekly collection of domestic waste (black bins)
* Charging for garden waste collection
The consultation is open from 26 February until 20 April 2018 (5 pm).
Remember to have your say! If you haven’t received your leaflet, there are more copies available at the Town Council office at The Community Centre.
For more information visit www.centralbedfordshire.gov.uk/bin-changes
- Potton Hall for All Clears Final Planning Hurdle to Obtain Planning Permission November 30, 2017
For further information, click here.
- Vehicle Damage Bull Street Potton October 19, 2017
Following a meeting of the Town Council, please see attached letter concerning the damage to vehicles in Bull Street.
Bull Street 9_10_17
- Winter Newsletter 2018
- Autumn Newsletter 2017
- Summer Newsletter 2017
- Spring Newsletter 2017
- Potton Council Tax 2017-18
- Winter Newsletter 2016-17
- Autumn Newsletter 2016
- Summer Newsletter 2016
- Spring Newsletter 2016
- Winter Newsletter 2015
- Autumn Newsletter 2015
- Summer Newsletter 2015
- Spring Newsletter 2015