The Potton Town Council Newsletter is published quarterly and the Town Council will keep you informed on this page of any latest news between Newsletters.
- Potton Skate Park February 23, 2017
The deign for the new Skate Park will be on display at the Youth Club meeting
this evening at the Mill Lane Pavilion from 5pm to 7pm.
- Potton Council Tax February 21, 2017
Potton Council Tax leaflet has started to be delivered to every household in Potton. Pdf of the newsletter is available to download Potton Council Tax 2017-18
- Allotments Available February 20, 2017
Do you want to grow your own fruit and vegetables? If so, why not think about renting a Town Council Allotment?
Click here for more details
- Freeman of Potton – Frederick William Jakes MBE December 13, 2016
It is with great sadness that I must advise that Frederick (Eric) William Jakes MBE, Freeman of Potton passed away on Monday 12th December 2016 at 7.55pm.
Click here for more details about why Eric was made a Freeman of Potton.
- Newsletter Delivery November 29, 2016
The town council is interested in hearing from any 13-18 year old who would like to deliver the Newsletter. Contact Sarah Williamson email@example.com or telephone 260086.
- Central Bedfordshire Council – Christmas Lights Switch-on’s Temporary Road Closures November 25, 2016
Temporary road closure for various Christmas Events across Central Bedfordshire, including one for Potton on Friday 2nd December 2016.
Central Bedfordshire Council – Christmas Road Closure Order
- Horne Lane, Potton (Road Closure) November 24, 2016
Reason: Closed under an emergency road closure for a burst water main until further notice.
- Newsletter November 21, 2016
The winter newsletter has started to be delivered to every household in Potton. A pdf version of the newsletter can be found near the bottom of the page.
- Station Road/ Biggleswade Road, Potton (Road Closure) November 18, 2016
Reason: The works on Station Road are for the installation of a pedestrian crossing. The works on Biggleswade Road are for installation of York stone paving and junction alteration.
Length affected: Station Road, Potton closed from Biggleswade Road extending east to the junction with Willow Road. Biggleswade Road, Potton closed from Blackbird Street to The Ridgeway.
Date: Station Road, Potton – The closure will take place from Saturday 7th January to Sunday 15thJanuary for 24hrs a day. Biggleswade Road, Potton – Saturday 14th January to Sunday 22nd January for 24hrs a day. Biggleswade Road closure will only take place on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th January if the works on Station Road have been completed ahead of time.
For further details see below
- Gamlingay Road, Potton (Road Closure) November 17, 2016
Reason: Church Bridge Strengthening works
Length affected: Junction Manor Road to junction Hatley Road
Date: The closure will take place from Monday 30th January 2017 08:00 to Sunday 19th March 2017 17:00 24 Hours
For further details see below
- Potton Council Tax 2017-18
- Winter Newsletter 2016-17
- Autumn Newsletter 2016
- Summer Newsletter 2016
- Spring Newsletter 2016
- Winter Newsletter 2015
- Autumn Newsletter 2015
- Summer Newsletter 2015
- Spring Newsletter 2015
- Winter Newsletter 2014
- Autumn Newsletter 2014
- Spring Newsletter 2014
- Autumn and Winter Newsletter 2013
- Summer Newsletter 2013
- Autumn and Winter Newsletter 2012
- Summer Newsletter 2012
- Spring Newsletter 2012
- Autumn and Winter Newsletter 2011
- Summer Newsletter 2011
- Autumn Newsletter 2010
- Summer Newsletter 2010
- Spring Newsletter 2010
- Christmas Newsletter 2009
- Autumn Newsletter 2009
- Summer Newsletter 2009
- Spring Newsletter 2009
- Christmas Newsletter 2008
- Summer Newsletter 2007
- Spring Newsletter 2007