The Potton Town Council Newsletter is published quarterly and the Town Council will keep you informed on this page of any latest news between Newsletters.
- Annual Town Meeting March 24, 2017
The Annual Town Meeting is taking place on Tuesday the 28th of March at 7pm. The meeting is being held at the Mill Lane Pavilion.
Click her for Details
- Tell Us What You Think about Potton in the Town Centre User Survey? March 24, 2017
You can really help us by having your say and filling in a 2 minute survey here https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/PottonTCU giving us your views and opinions and suggestions for improvement. As part of the High Street Improvement process and to help develop our Town’s Neighbourhood Plan, the Town Council are working with People and Places Insight Ltd to see how well our town centre works and what could be done to improve it. So we have to look at how the shops and services are used and by whom, where they’ve come from, car parking etc, so we develop the right projects and initiatives to improve Potton.
All the results will be available in about 2 months.
- Land off of Sutton Road Potton CB/17/01096/OUT March 22, 2017
The Town Council have received a planning application for a further 80 houses off of Sutton Road in Potton .
Click here for Details
- Newsletter Delivery March 21, 2017
The town council is interested in hearing from any 13-18 year old who would like to deliver the Newsletter. Contact Sarah Williamson email@example.com or telephone 260086.
- Allotments Available March 20, 2017
Do you want to grow your own fruit and vegetables? If so, why not think about renting a Town Council Allotment?
Click here for more details
- Road Closure Gamlingay Road March 3, 2017
Central Bedfordshire Council has advised today that the road closure on Gamlingay Road is being extended to the 31st of March 2017.
- Potton Skate Park March 2, 2017
The draft design of the new Skate Park is now ready to see. The final design will follow shortly
after a couple of alterations.
- Biggleswade Road West Planning Application CB/16/03943/OUT February 28, 2017
Cllr John Hobbs will be representing the town council at the Development Management Committee of Central Bedfordshire Council on the 1st March 2017, when the application for west of Biggleswade Road is considered.
- Biggleswade Road West Planning Application CB/16/03943/OUT February 27, 2017
Planning Application CB/16/03943/OUT is being considered by Central Bedfordshire Council on Wednesday the 1st of March 2017.
Click here for details
- Potton Council Tax February 21, 2017
Potton Council Tax leaflet has started to be delivered to every household in Potton. Pdf of the newsletter is available to download Potton Council Tax 2017-18
- Potton Council Tax 2017-18
- Winter Newsletter 2016-17
- Autumn Newsletter 2016
- Summer Newsletter 2016
- Spring Newsletter 2016
- Winter Newsletter 2015
- Autumn Newsletter 2015
- Summer Newsletter 2015
- Spring Newsletter 2015
- Winter Newsletter 2014
- Autumn Newsletter 2014
- Spring Newsletter 2014
- Autumn and Winter Newsletter 2013
- Summer Newsletter 2013
- Autumn and Winter Newsletter 2012
- Summer Newsletter 2012
- Spring Newsletter 2012
- Autumn and Winter Newsletter 2011
- Summer Newsletter 2011
- Autumn Newsletter 2010
- Summer Newsletter 2010
- Spring Newsletter 2010
- Christmas Newsletter 2009
- Autumn Newsletter 2009
- Summer Newsletter 2009
- Spring Newsletter 2009
- Christmas Newsletter 2008
- Summer Newsletter 2007
- Spring Newsletter 2007